juwi developed, designed and built the Wyandot Solar Energy Facility, a 12.0 MWp solar PV facility located in Upper Sandusky, Ohio. In June 2009 juwi’s subsidiary executed a 20-year PPA with AEP Ohio. Construction commenced in the fourth quarter of 2009, and the project achieved commercial operation in May 2010.
- juwi’s construction group, together with a leading Ohio-based subcontractor, commenced construction in October 2009
- Includes 159,200 ground-mounted, thin-film solar panels on 77-acre plot of land
- Commercial operation occurred on May 26, 2010
- In September 2009, juwi transferred its ownership rights in the project to PSEG Solar Source
- Energy and REC off-taker is AEP Ohio
- juwi is currently operating, maintaining and monitoring the project on behalf of PSEG Solar Source